St. Ann Church was built by local villagers of Seama, and Fr. Fridolin Schuster, OFM. St. Ann Catholic Church was dedicated on July 26, 1924 by the Most Rev. Albert T. Dager, OFM. D.D.
The Patron Saints feast day is celebrated on July 26. Seama is located 10 miles west of Laguna and one mile south of Historic US 66 Highway.