Fax: (505) 552-7186
Eddie Gomez, Acting Chief Judge
LaDonna Giron, Pro Tem Judge
Clarice M.Garcia, Court Administrator
Deborah Cheromiah, Administrative Assistant II
Victoria Day, Bailiff/Process Server
Janice Garcia, Traffic Clerk
Karleen Jose, Criminal Clerk/Wellness Court Clerk
Tina Miller, Civil Clerk
Natalie R. Pino, Juvenile Clerk
Christina Martinez, Legal Assistant
Chelsea Vandeventer, Chief Prosecutor
Lyman Paul, Associate Prosecutor
Michelle Ray, Victims Advocate
Vacate, Administrative Assistant
Public Defenders Office:
Janessa Garay, Public Defender
Michelle Lucero, Administrative Assistant for the Public Defender/Probation office
Probation / Parole Department:
|Christopher Witt||Probation Manager||505-552-1971|
|Marilyn Joe||Juvenile Probation Officer||505-552-1916|
|Elizabeth Martinez||Juvenile Probation Officer||505-552-1918|
|Thomasina Leon||Adult Probation Officer||505-552-1915|
|Christine Sisneros||Adult Probation Ofc. & W/C Coord.||505-552-1942|
|Christopher Kie, Jr.||Compliance Officer||505-552-1943|
Scope of Work:
Courtroom Rules & Protocols
- NO shorts, tank tops, cut offs, or any other type of revealing clothing allowed. You will be asked to wait outside the courtroom or will be required to change your clothes.
- No clothing that violates Executive Order No. 1-2010 or any laws of the Pueblo of Laguna.
- NO food or beverages
- NO children allowed unless the Judge has permitted their appearance.
- NO CELLPHONES unless used as evidence during your hearing (i.e. picture, voicemail or text message).
- NO hats/caps or sunglasses shall be worn inside courtroom.
- NO GUM CHEWING.
- NO talking unless you are addressing the Judge or testifying as a witness.
- NO contact with inmates if present in courtroom. This includes hand gestures, eye contact or verbal. If contact is made, YOU will be escorted from the courtroom.
Tuesdays- Civil case hearings (all day) included is W/C
Wednesdays- Civil and/or Civil Juvenile cases
Fridays – Only for emergency hearings or criminal arraignments that have deadlines.
General Court Forms
Probation & Parole Services Mission:
Probation & Parole Services Scope of Work
Probation/Parole Services is managed by the Probation Manager and is included in the Pueblo Court organizational structure. Probation/Parole Services is divided into Adult Probation/Parole Services and Juvenile Probation services. Adult services include but are not limited to pre-trial monitoring, supervision of individuals placed on probation or parole, and rehabilitative services including the Laguna Community Wellness Court. Juvenile services include, but are not limited to supervision of juveniles placed on probation, truancy meetings, supervision and referral of juvenile complaints to the Juvenile Prosecutor, and transport to and from juvenile detention and treatment services. Both adult and juvenile probation officers also conducts office visits, home/school visits, urine drug and/or alcohol breath testing, and case staffing with appropriate community service providers.