In 1935 St. Margaret Mary Mission Chapel was constructed by the local residence of Paraje village.
The feast day of the Patron Saint is celebrated on October 17th.
Paraje is located seven miles west of Laguna on Historic US 66 Highway.
Some of the residents like Mary Analla and Tom Dailey remember hauling the large sandstones by wagon and horse
for many weeks to help built this church. The church was dedicated on July 20, 1935 by Most Rev. Archbishop of Santa Fe, Rudoph A. Gerken, D.D.